Send us your inquiry!
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU – THAT IS HOW WE WORK
Customer service is important part of our service to you!
We are here for you in case in any time you need our help and believe us there are no problems only solutions! Customer service that we provide you includes activities such as providing requested informations about reservations, services, assistance in finding appropriate accommodation and other activities necessary for easier finding you way on the web site and completing the booking process.
Answers to your questions can be found through the following menus:
In a few easy steps you can book Your vacation accommodation in comfort of Your home, anywhere in the world. We will show You how to easily find and successfully book an accommodation from our offer.
1. Search for desired accommodation: choose unit according to your wishes and needs. We offer 6 units of different characteristics and capacities for each individual customer
2. Fill the online booking form or call us.
3. Confirmation of reservation: here You can once again check your booking reservation, chosen unit, price and your personal information’s. Once we receive your payment – advance payment of 25% of the total price You will receive our booking confirmation with all information’s of booked accommodation, address, contact number.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us through our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the following phone number 099/ 301-9088
Payment can be made:
PAYMENT FROM ABROAD VIA BANK TRANSFER
This method of payment refers exclusively to foreign clients. It is necessary to transfer the value of the caution/reservation to the foreign account of the agency. The payers and recipients bank transfer fees are covered entirely by the client.
Please transfer the booking amount to foreign account.
Details to be entered in the bank transfer:
Holder reservation: Name and full address of the person holding the reservation
Recipient: JELENA MATONIČKIN, RIBARSKA OBALA 29, 51512 NJIVICE
Bank: Erste & Steiermärkische bank
SWIFT: ESBCHR 22
Purpose of payment: Accommodation under reservation no. – number of reservation
Amount EUR: (according to the calculation received)
Reference number: reservation number
PAYMENT FROM CROATIA TO THE COMPANY’S ACCOUNT
Guests from Croatia can pay for their reservations with cash via general payment slip to our account.
Details to be entered in the payment slip:
Payer :Name and full address of the person holding a reservation
Purpose of payment: payment for reservation – number of reservation
Recepient : IVAN KRALJIĆ, RIBARSKA OBALA 29, 51512 NJIVICE
Amount (kn): (according to the calculation received)
Account no: HR6424020063101586292
Reference number: reservation number
After we receive your payment, you will receive the deposit payment confirmation-voucher by e-mail.
NAME: JELENA&IVAN KRALJIĆ
ADDRESS: RIBARSKA OBALA 29, 51512 NJIVICE
1. CONTENT OF OFFER
Ivan & Jelena Kraljić (in further text accommodation provider) insures the accommodation service to the guest according to information available on site www.dundonjivice.com, and also in accordance to the period and details of the confirmed reservation, except in case of illness or death of the accommodation provider or his closest family; and also accommodation provider is not liable for force exceptional circumstances that cannot be anticipated or eliminated (natural disasters: earthquakes, floods, fires, droughts, wars, strikes, acts of terrorism and restrictions issued by the government: mobilization, ban to exit the country).
2. BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Inquiries and booking for accommodation are received electronically, by e-mail or in person at the accommodation providers offices.
When booking, the guest confirms that he accepts the General Terms entirely. In other words, everything stated in the General Terms becomes legally binding, both for the guest and the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider provides the guest with all the information relevant for the journey, and also offers him travel insurance package as well as the cancellation insurance. When booking, the guest is required to give all the information necessary in the booking procedure.
To confirm the booking it is necessary to pay the advance depending on the payment method. The balance must be paid at least 15 days prior to the arrival date or directly to accommodation provider upon arrival. The guest is informed about the payment methods while confirming the reservation.
Payment method: bank transfer
3. RESIDENCE TAX
According to the Croatian Law on the Residence Tax, guest pays the Residence Tax when paying for their accommodation. The amount of Residence Tax is stated on your price quotation. The Residence Tax is defined by the law and it varies from 2,00 to 7,00 KN per person per day for adults.
Young people from the age of 12 to 18 have a 50% discount, while children under the age of 12 are exempt from paying. The final amount of the Residence Tax is determined by the destination in the Republic of Croatia and the travel period. Some town in Croatia have also ecological tax (from 0,10 € – 0,50 € per person a day) – the taxes will be in each case noted.
4. PRICE of ACCOMMODATION UNIT
The price of accommodation includes the basic service that is published with all accommodation units. Additional services are not included in the price of the accommodation, therefore the guest pays them separately. These services must be requested at the time of the booking.
The prices of the accommodation are in EUR.
The accommodation provider reserves the right to make changes of the stated prices (in case when the accommodation provider changes prices of the accommodation or there are changes in the exchange rates). If the changes occur prior to the payment of the advance, the accommodation provider informs the guest about the price change. For customers who have paid an advance for their reservation, the accommodation provider guarantees the price of accommodation, stated in the price quotation according to which the advance was paid.
Should the changes occur in the exchange rate of the agreed currency or if there is an increase in the fees for the certain services that affect the price of the travel, that could not be anticipated by the accommodation provider, the accommodation provider reserves the right to increase the price up to 20 days prior to the arrival. Should the price increase be higher then 10% the guest has a right to cancel the reservation. In that case guest has the right to refund of the already paid amount without the right to compensation.
If more guests than are stated on the voucher arrive to the accommodation unit, the accommodation provider has the right to deny the extra customers accommodation or to accommodate all of the customers at extra charge directly made to the host.
5. CATEGORIZATION AND SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Accommodation units are described in accordance to the official categorization of the authorized institution, and based on actual condition of accommodation in the time of announcement.
Standards for accommodation and other services differ from country to country, and cannot be compared.
Information obtained at the point of sale does not oblige the accommodation provider in any way more than any information available on the Internet pages www.dundonjivice.com or in the agency’s printed material.
6. ACCOMODATION PROVIDER˙S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
The accommodation provider reserves the right to change or cancel the booked accommodation if before or during holidays special conditions occur that cannot the avoided or eliminated (See Article 1). Booked accommodation can be substituted only with the permission of the guest and by an accommodation of the same or higher category and at the price confirmed during booking. Should the substitute accommodation be available only in an accommodation unit of higher category and should the price of the substitute accommodation be higher by 15% or more than the initially booked accommodation, the accommodation provider reserves the right to charge the price difference upon consulting the customer.
In cases where substitute accommodation for paid accommodation is not available, the accommodation provider reserves the right to cancel the reservation upon prior customer notification (at least 7 days before arrival) and guarantees the refund of the complete paid amount. Should an adequate substitute accommodation not be available on the day of arrival, the accommodation provider will try to provide information on available accommodation that is not included in accommodation provider˙s offer and guarantees the refund of the complete paid amount.
7. CUSTOMER’S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
Should the customer wish to change or cancel a reservation after the advance payment, this must be done in written form (email, mail, or fax). The change includes the change in the number of people or change of the arrival or departure dates at latest 30 days prior to the arrival date.
The change of the accommodation unit and every change within the 30 days prior to the start of the reservation and also during the use of the accommodation unit is considered the cancellation of the reservation.
The first change to the reservation is free of charge, unless it entails further expenses for the accommodation provider. Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the customer cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced.
Private accommodation :
For cancellation from 40 days before arrival date, the value payed in advance will be charged.
Should the guest not arrive at the booked accommodation unit before midnight on the arrival date, and does not inform the agency or the host, the reservation is considered to be canceled, and therefore the cancellation costs will be charged as described above.
Should the real costs exceed the above stated costs, the accommodation provider reserves the right to charge the difference.
Should the guest find a replacement for the canceled reservation, the accommodation provider will only charge the real costs caused by the replacement.
For any confirmed accommodation, if canceled by the guest, specific cancellation policy is applied. The date of received written confirmation is considered the date of cancellation, and cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
· For cancellation from 40-30 days before arrival date, 15 % of the total accommodation amount (like offered and reserved) will be charged
· For cancellation from 29-22 days before arrival date, 25 % of the total accommodation amount (like offered and reserved) will be charged
· For cancellation from 21-15 days before arrival date, 40 % of the total accommodation amount (like offered and reserved) will be charged
· For cancellation from 14-8 days before arrival date, 80 % of the total accommodation amount (like offered and reserved) will be charged
· For cancellation made 7 or less days before arrival date, 100 % of the total accommodation amount (like offered and reserved) will be charged
8. ACCOMODATION PROVIDER’S OBLIGATIONS
It is accommodation provider’s obligation to take care of provided services, the choice of accommodation, and customers’ rights and interests according to accepted customs in tourism. The accommodation provider will carry out all stated obligations in full and as described above, except in circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control (Article 1), when Article 6 is applied.
9. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS
The customer is required:
– to have valid travel documents,
– to obey customs regulations and currency exchange regulations of the Republic of Croatia,
– to obey house rules in accommodation units and to cooperate with the host with good intentions,
– to show the document about the paid service (voucher received by email) to the host upon arrival,
– the guest is obligated to check if he needs a visa to enter the Republic of Croatia
– by confirming the reservation, the guest accepts to pay for all damages caused directly to the host.
Should the guest not follow the above listed obligations, the guest is liable for caused damage and must cover the expenses.
The accommodation provider is not responsible for destroyed, lost, damaged luggage, as well as for the theft of luggage or valuables in the accommodation unit. Lost luggage or stolen goods are reported to the host and the local police department.
Each traveler – reservation holder has a right to file a complaint if the paid services was not provided. If the services provided are not satisfactory, the passenger is required to immediately notify the Accommodation provider about the inadequate service and file a complaint on the day of his/her arrival at the location by email at email@example.com or by phone at +385 99/ 301-9088. The Traveler is obligated to cooperate with the Accommodation provider in a well-intentioned manner so that the cause of the complaint can be resolved. If upon arrival the traveler is not satisfied with the state of the accommodation and leaves the accommodation on his own initiative and finds another accommodation without giving the accommodation provider a chance to resolve the issue, correct the cause of the discontent, or find another accommodation for the Traveler, he/she does not have a right to request a refund or make a claim for compensation, regardless of the fact that his/her reasons were justified or not.
If the Traveler accept the proposed solution which corresponds with the service rendered on the spot, the Accommodation provider will not take additional complaints into consideration or respond to them.
If the problem is not resolved on the spot following an intervention, the Traveler is obligated to submit a written complaint along with supporting documents as well as any photographs to support the complaint to the accommodation provider by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post mail no later than 8 days following the return of the Traveler from his/her trip. The Accommodation provider shall only take into consideration fully documented complaints which are received within the 8-day deadline.
The accommodation provider is obligated to make a written solution to the complaint within 14 days of receipt of the written complaint. The accommodation provider can postpone the deadline in order to collect the evidence and check the claim quotes with the service provider but not for more than 14 days. The accommodation provider will take into consideration only those claims whose cause could not be resolved on the spot.
Until a decision has been made by the Accommodation provider, in other words for the duration of the 14/28 days after the complaint has been filed, the Traveler relinquishes the right to involve a third party, the arbitration of the UHPA or other institutions, publicly disclosing information as well as filing suit. The highest amount of compensation per complaint can amount to the complaint portion of the service and cannot encompass the used portion of the service or the total amount of the service. The law of tourism excludes the Travelers right to be compensated for ideal damages.
The Accommodation provider cannot be held responsible for climate conditions, cleanliness, and the temperature of the sea, nor for other similar situations and events which can result in the dissatisfaction of travelers and are not a direct result of the accommodation unit (for example, bad weather, improperly maintained beaches, crowds, lost or stolen property and such). If the traveler decides to book the special LAST MINUTE deal, then he accepts all risks of such travel. These journeys include uncertainty of facts upon which the agency can not influence, and the traveler primarily due to the price accepted such a trip and therefore has no right of complaint to the agency.
12. COURT JURISDICTION
Should the customer not be satisfied with the solution to the complaint, the matter can be taken to court (Krk Court jurisdiction).
13. GENERAL TERMS
Upon payment of the advance or the total amount, the customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
Accommodation providers pledges that it will respect the privacy of its users and that it will neither transfer any information to a third party, only will used the e-mail address for sending the special offers and newsletters.
All information is kept confidential and is only available to those employees who require the information to complete their job duties.
15. FINAL PROVISIONS
These General conditions are subject to an Agreement between a passenger and Jelena&Ivan Kraljić. Unless otherwise stated in the itinerary no alterations of any term of these General Conditions are allowed. In case a full payment or advance has been made, a passenger is considered to have agreed and accepted these terms and conditions of travel.
The house rules of private accommodation
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Upon arrival, submit a copy of the application to the accommodation provider please submit identification documents of all guests to the accommodation provider for registering with the tourist board. The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. Towels and bed linen are included in the price and the accommodation provider will change them every 7 days. Please keep your apartment clean and in order during your stay. Accommodation provider is not required to clean and tidy up. We kindly ask you to take out the garbage daily during the summer.
3. The accommodation provider has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest’s personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The accommodation provider can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
4. The accommodation provider is not responsible for the guest’s belongings, but will do anything in her or his power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
5. Pets are allowed additional payment 10€ for cleaning at the end of stay.
6. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the accommodation provider’s permission. This rule does not apply to the electric appliances for personal care.
7. Noise and rumble are not welcomed in the house, particularly during the sleeping time between 23:00 and 08 am in the morning. You are obliged to mannerly behavior, and we please you to supervise children during their playtime – in occasions when they leave doors open or they slam with them.
8. Please take good care of the rented room or apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors. Please close all the doors and windows when out so there would be no damage in case of storm or lightnings. Turn off water taps, power, gas.
9. Persons who are not the house guests are not allowed to stay overnight, to reside all day long at the premises or use the house appliances without explicit consent of the accommodation provider. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the accommodation provider have the right to cancel accommodation. If absent from the premises for longer than 2 days, please inform the accommodation provider.
10. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the property owner to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
11. At the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the rented room or apartment until 10 am. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the apartment after that time unconditionally entails payment of 50 % of the daily rent without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation unit.
12.The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the accommodation provider cancels accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
13. If you decide to terminate your reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved. The room/ apartment rate for the reserved period will be charged within the first two days of your stay.
14.It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the accommodation provider will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings before the court of Krk. Complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration.
The House Rules follow the custom and practice of the catering and tourism industry.
Thank you for being our guests! We wish you a pleasant stay!
Use of your Personal Information
Jelena&Ivan Kraljić are committed to protecting your privacy. The required information will be used to provide services you have requested such as making a reservation or any other information connected with your travel. We are committed not to sell, share or offer these information to the third party. The collected demographic information will be accessible to our media partners, professionals and advertisers. This has nothing to do with any personal information which enable the possible individual identification. In order to provide you with the special service we may cooperate with the third party. Only on you personal request of such services , will the third party have access to you name or some other information, necessary to provide the mentioned service . The third party will be allowed to use your personal information only in order to provide the requested service. The information will be used according to the rules valid at the moment of the collection of information and respecting your privacy.
The user of our Internet pages is requested to fill in the reservation form. During the reservation the user will provide the contact information (name, telephone no., address, date of birth and his/her e-mail address). We use these information in order to get into contact with the user. The information collected will be used exclusively to provide the service, deliver the document and will be accessible to our partners only to provide the service, i.e. to hotels, travel agents,etc. Additionally, the sensitive personal information about payments ( such as a credit card number, etc.) are especially protected and accessible only to the banks, i.e. credit card companies in order to authorize the payment.
We use IP (Internet Protocol) addresses in order to analyze trends, to help improve the site, follow the user’s access and collect demographic data. IP addresses are not connected with any personal information which makes the identification of the individual possible.
These Internet pages are linked to other Internet pages. This Privacy statement refers exclusively to the information collected on www.estee.hr Internet pages.
Your name and e-mail address gives us the opportunity to send you newsletters. Of course you may stop delivery of that type of communication at any time.
We are taking all the possible precautions in order to protect the user.
Updating Personal information
If the user’s personal information change (e.g. the postal code) or if the user declines our service, it is possible to correct, to update or to remove the user’s personal information . This can be done by sending an e-mail at the e-mail address : email@example.com